Oprah Daily Creative Director Adam Glassman and attorney, author, and former Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay—both of whom are correspondents for Extra—sat down to discuss what Hollywood’s most buzzed-about stars were wearing on the champagne carpet at the 95th Academy Awards.
The evening was a fashion fan’s paradise—our favorite actors and performers brought their A-game to the Oscars. Celebs who made a lasting style impression include Rihanna, Michelle Williams, Michael B. Jordan, Michelle Yeoh, Cate Blanchett, Lady Gaga, Samuel L. Jackson, Lenny Kravitz, Florence Pugh, and Cara Delevingne, all of whom wore expertly styled looks from variety of coveted designers. Angela Bassett also deserves a special shout-out: While she didn’t take home the Oscar for Best Actress in a Supporting Role, she looked just as regal as the queen she portrayed in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever in a rich purple Moschino gown.
No matter who you were rooting for at the 2023 Oscars, marveling at their style choices is at least half of the fun. For a full fashion breakdown, catch Adam and Rachel’s full conversation above.
You Might Also Like
- Viral Anthropologie Somerset dress is on sale for almost 50% off today only
- Jennifer Lopez's feathery wedding dress and XXL veil are so beaut
- The First Look at Jennifer Lopez's Georgia Wedding Dress Is Here and Breathtaking
- The Best Linen Dresses To Keep You Cool All Summer
- Jennifer Lopez's feathery wedding dress is next level heaven