A fleet of stars descended onto the red carpet for the The Pride of Britain Awards 2023 at Grosvenor House in London on Sunday night.
The likes of This Morning‘s Alison Hammond, the Lionesses and Strictly‘s Nadiya Bychkova donned their glad rags to celebrate the nation’s unsung heroes.
The awards, held in association with the Daily Mirror, celebrate truly extraordinary achievements of people of all ages, from children of courage to lifesaving emergency workers in local communities.
The red carpet was nothing short of spectacular this year, as more than 150 of the nation’s biggest stars brought billowing gowns, tailored tuxedos and diamond-encrusted dresses to the event.
Keep scrolling to find out which best-dressed celebrities turned out on top…
- Viral Anthropologie Somerset dress is on sale for almost 50% off today only
- Jennifer Lopez's feathery wedding dress and XXL veil are so beaut
- The First Look at Jennifer Lopez's Georgia Wedding Dress Is Here and Breathtaking
- The Best Linen Dresses To Keep You Cool All Summer
- Jennifer Lopez's feathery wedding dress is next level heaven