What do you love about your hair salon? Is it the best in town?
Nominate your favorite local salon for the Star-Telegram Readers’ Choice competition, using the form below.
And tell us what’s what makes it so good! Do the stylists do a fabulous job with trims, color and treatments, and actually listen to what you want? The quality of the products? The value of the services and friendly personalities?
Anyone can nominate salons now through Thursday, Aug. 25. We’ll pick the salons with the most nominations for a first-round ballot for reader voting. The ultimate winning salon will earn bragging rights as Fort Worth’s favorite and be featured on star-telegram.com and in the newspaper.
A few rules: Salons must be locally owned (i.e. Tarrant County) or based here. Salons can provide other services, but they must do hair. Finally, remember that this is an unscientific poll meant to celebrate our local businesses! Best of luck to all.
[MORE: Check out these other winners of Star-Telegram Readers’ Choice in 2022]
- The best affordable haircare brands to buy now, according to team MC
- I work at a hair salon - there are five types of clients from the helper to the hairdresser - which one are you?
- Jacqueline Fernandez's gifts from conman include a Mini-Cooper, diamond jewellery, Gucci, Chanel bags : Report | Indiablooms
- 4 Ways Gray Away Can Help You Get Your Best Hair Ever
- The Best Summer Haircare Products and Tips from Hollywood Hairstylists