To receive the Vogue Business newsletter, sign up here.
Gucci Town on popular gaming platform Roblox now has a signature scent. Gucci Flora, the brand’s first fragrance in the metaverse, comes in the form of digital wearables, scavenger hunts and brand celebrity ambassador Miley Cyrus in avatar form in the brand’s digital version of its ad campaign, Flora Fantasy. In the experience, visitors can pose for selfies next to Cyrus’s avatar.
Cyrus, the face of Gucci Beauty’s new Flora Gorgeous Jasmine campaign, is the first celebrity to appear in Gucci’s world. The fragrance, or virtual iteration of, is the first Gucci Beauty product to join its Roblox destination, which was introduced in May and is the pair’s fifth collaboration.
With a digital rendering of the scent, visitors can participate in challenges, games and interactive learning experiences centred around the fragrance, with many of the activities led by Cyrus’s avatar. Rewards will be available for winners of scavenger hunts involving searches for “Flora” letters, and participants can pose in the Gucci Flora Gorgeous Jasmine campaign on Selfie Way. While Gucci didn’t elaborate on the specific rewards, in the past, visitors have been able to access some digital products once they achieved certain thresholds related to engagement, such as playing 100 games or completing 18 treasure hunts.
- Gucci Opens Boutique in Downtown Detroit
- Robbed Gucci-Loving Pastor Challenges Comedian D.L. Hughley to Boxing Duel
- Trump hires Gucci Mane’s lawyer to handle “smoke” in Georgia criminal probe I MSNBC
- Jacqueline Fernandez's gifts from conman include a Mini-Cooper, diamond jewellery, Gucci, Chanel bags : Report | Indiablooms
- Gucci opens store in downtown Detroit