Country music’s best dressed worked the red carpet at the 2023 People’s Choice Country Awards on Thursday (Sept. 28). The awards show brought out two legends, several A-list hitmakers and so much hot young talent.
- The 2023 People’s Choice Awards aired on NBC.
- Morgan Wallen went into the show leading all nominees, with nine nods.
- Little Big Town were the hosts for the show, which aired live from Nashville’s Grand Ole Opry.
Toby Keith, Kelsea Ballerini, Little Big Town and Carly Pearce were among the first to make their way to their seats in style. The slow walk down the red carpet includes photo ops and a few interviews with some of the dozen of outlets lined up with lights and microphones.
Related: Performers Announced for the First People’s Choice Country Awards
There weren’t too many country couples on the carpet — Keith and wife Tricia are an exception — but all the single ladies and men strutted their new fashion for cameras. Sometimes an awards show has a theme. Artists all seem to wear red, or black or silver.
At the first PCCAs, it was more of a freestyle, as artists mixed pastels with traditional suits and ties. The ladies wore daring gowns or pantsuits. This definitely wasn’t the People’s Choice Country Fashion Awards.
Related: Toby Keith Will Return to Television at the People’s Choice Country Awards
This gallery will be updated as more artists walk down the red carpet at the 2023 People’s Choice Country Awards. Taste of Country will publish immediate results of awards and any memorable moments.
2023 People’s Choice Country Awards Red Carpet Pictures
- Viral Anthropologie Somerset dress is on sale for almost 50% off today only
- Jennifer Lopez's feathery wedding dress and XXL veil are so beaut
- The First Look at Jennifer Lopez's Georgia Wedding Dress Is Here and Breathtaking
- Jacqueline Fernandez's gifts from conman include a Mini-Cooper, diamond jewellery, Gucci, Chanel bags : Report | Indiablooms
- The Best Linen Dresses To Keep You Cool All Summer