On Sunday, Zendaya posed on the red carpet at the Fairmont Century Plaza in Los Angeles ahead of the 29th annual awards, during which she will present an award.
For the occasion, the actress chose a pale pink strapless satin gown adorned with satin roses in the same shade of pink.
She completed the red carpet look with a diamond statement choker necklace, a diamond bracelet, and black nails, while she wore her hair in her newly debuted short hairstyle.
On Twitter, Zendaya’s SAG Awards outfit choice has been met with an outpouring of praise, with many declaring her look their favourite of the night.
“Zendaya is the best-dressed every single time,” one person tweeted, while another said: “Zendaya has arrived!!! Everybody can go now! The red carpet is closed.”
“Zendaya is slaying tonight… STUNNING,” someone else wrote.
This is not Zendaya’s only red carpet look of the weekend, as the actress also attended the 2023 NAACP Image Awards, where she wore two different looks.
For Zendaya’s first look of the night, she chose a lime green and black Versace gown, which she later revealed on her Instagram Story was inspired by Shego from the Disney Channel classic Kim Possible.
The actress later changed into another look to present the award for outstanding motion picture, with Zendaya opting for a Prada star bralette and matching white skirt.
- Viral Anthropologie Somerset dress is on sale for almost 50% off today only
- Jennifer Lopez's feathery wedding dress and XXL veil are so beaut
- The First Look at Jennifer Lopez's Georgia Wedding Dress Is Here and Breathtaking
- The Best Linen Dresses To Keep You Cool All Summer
- Jennifer Lopez's feathery wedding dress is next level heaven