- A beautiful lady dancing to a Nigerian song as a way to save herself from boredom has stirred massive reactions
- With a shirt and jeans complemented by her simple hairstyle, the lady slowly rocked her waist with a bright smile
- Nigerians in her comment section affirmed her beauty as many men jostled hard for her attention
She combined the popular reverse TikTok dance with some trending Killimajaro moves. She captioned the video “bored” to suggest what influenced her decision to make the video.
Lady’s dance moves get attention
Many people in her comment section said that she is indeed beautiful. A man directly professed love to her.
PAY ATTENTION: Share your outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through [email protected]!
“Stop hiding your face”: Lady with rare skin colour looks shy in video, many say she’s beautiful
Some in her comment section asked if she was conversant with the political situation in the country.
Watch the video below:
As of the time of writing this report, the video has gathered over 400 comments with more than 24,000 likes.
“Thank God I’m in love with u already.”
“Just dey play.”
“Nne are you from Anambra state?”
“See as person pikin fine sha.”
“Nothing you go tell me na you own this song.”
Make the world said:
“Hi pretty,u are naturally beautiful can we be friends?”
“If nor be yansh way I nor get waiting be dance way I nor fit do.”
“Looking good dear every man dream.”
De_Nation foundz said:
“Normally U fine no be lie.”
Nwa Rock said:
“Lovely. I watched this more than five times.”
“I don’t have a boyfriend”: Nigerian lady in navy makes video, says most men are scared of her
Lady in braids danced
Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that a Nigerian lady (@omooba501) had many men commenting on her dance video after she gently shook her waist.
Playing a sound that says grace works wonders, the lady danced as she focused the camera on her curves.
The lady who was dressed in a gown and long braids smiled as she vibed to the song. The short video showed her whining her waist and shaking her behind in a way that got people’s attention.
- Best hair salon in Fort Worth? Readers Choice contest begins
- The best affordable haircare brands to buy now, according to team MC
- I work at a hair salon - there are five types of clients from the helper to the hairdresser - which one are you?
- 4 Ways Gray Away Can Help You Get Your Best Hair Ever
- The Best Summer Haircare Products and Tips from Hollywood Hairstylists