While the bulk of award show season may have come and gone already in 2023, country music fans are about to watch the biggest night in country music: the Country Music Television Music Award Show!
Founded in 1983, the CMT is a television channel devoted to country music, and ever since 1967 (when it was called the Music City News Awards), fans could vote for their favorite country music stars to take home the prestigious awards. Available to stream lime on CBS and on-demand on Paramount+, you don’t want to miss this!
Co-hosted by Kelsea Ballerini and Kane Brown, along with performances by Blake Shelton, Carly Pearce, Cody Johnson, and Keith Urban, to name a few, this year’s CMTs are one no one will forget. On April 2, America’s favorite country stars from all over the US came to the Moody Center in Austin, Texas, to perform, earn awards, and show off some sensational red-carpet fashion!
From colorful, daring gowns to eye-catching suits, everyone came dressed to impress. Now, we love to see our favorite stars honored for their hard work, but we really love to see their confident selves shine on the red carpet.
Check out the stars who rocked the 2023 CMT red carpet below!
Photo by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for CMT, Photo by Christopher Polk/Variety via Getty Images.
- Viral Anthropologie Somerset dress is on sale for almost 50% off today only
- Jennifer Lopez's feathery wedding dress and XXL veil are so beaut
- The First Look at Jennifer Lopez's Georgia Wedding Dress Is Here and Breathtaking
- The Best Linen Dresses To Keep You Cool All Summer
- Jennifer Lopez's feathery wedding dress is next level heaven