Last year, we shared the bags from players of the two teams facing off in the Super Bowl. As arrivals at pro-sports games continue to become a runway in its on rights, with players hiring stylists for their arrival and departure looks, the bag game has also continued to expand.
Of course, a larger duffle bag is still the choice of many, but I have loved seeing different players opt for more premiere designer statement bags, including Hermès. Typically, players will leave with their team, board the plane together, hop on and off the same bus, and then leave together.
The coverage before and after the game has been a key moment for players to further their own personal branding, which can lead to more sponsorships as well. Take a look at some of the most stylish players and the bags they have been spotted carrying when they head to their NFL games!
Travis Kelce – Kansas City Chiefs
Jalen Hurts – Philadelphia Eagles Quarterback
Patrick Mahomes – Kansas City Chiefs Quarterback
George Kittle – San Francisco 49ers Tight End
Christian McCaffrey – San Francisco 49ers Running Back
Jamal Adams – Seattle Seahawks Safety
- Viral Anthropologie Somerset dress is on sale for almost 50% off today only
- Gucci Hortus Deliciarum and more
- Jennifer Lopez's feathery wedding dress and XXL veil are so beaut
- The First Look at Jennifer Lopez's Georgia Wedding Dress Is Here and Breathtaking
- The Best Linen Dresses To Keep You Cool All Summer