Not many may be aware that Gucci has been making watches for half a century. In fact, the Italian house is the largest producer of luxury fashion watches to date.
However, last year, the brand waded into haute horlogerie and released several collections which offered everything from tourbillons and moonphase pieces to sparkling gem-encrusted models.
Led by its worldwide managing director for watches and jewellery Maurizio Pisanu, Gucci is not letting up on the momentum.
The maison has just released its reinvented Dive collection comprising four new watches.
In line with sustainability initiatives increasingly adopted by many luxury brands, these tickers are fashioned from bio-based materials and recycled steel.
Available in four fetching colours – transparent, matt white, aquamarine and moss green – the playful and sporty pieces feature a 40mm case and a funky rubber-like strap.
Instead of numerals, the dial features stars, bees and Gucci’s emblematic interlocking GG. Gold accents, as well as the brand‘s logo on the caseback, buckle and crown give an added touch of whimsy.
Water resistant to 200m, the watches are fitted with an automatic movement – visible through the transparent dial and caseback.
Price: $2,620, available at Gucci’s flagship store at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
Go wild with IWC’s ‘blue pandas’
- Gucci Opens Boutique in Downtown Detroit
- Robbed Gucci-Loving Pastor Challenges Comedian D.L. Hughley to Boxing Duel
- Trump hires Gucci Mane’s lawyer to handle “smoke” in Georgia criminal probe I MSNBC
- Jacqueline Fernandez's gifts from conman include a Mini-Cooper, diamond jewellery, Gucci, Chanel bags : Report | Indiablooms
- Gucci opens store in downtown Detroit