According to a New York Times article, published on Thursday (Aug. 11), Donald Trump has hired Drew Findling to represent him in a criminal inquiry into election interference in Georgia. Findling is no stranger to handling big criminal cases, especially for high-profile rappers.
Most recently, he represented YFN Lucci in his criminal case. In January of 2021, the Atlanta rhymer surrendered to police and was hit with several criminal charges including murder, aggravated assault and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony (person of another). The case stems from Lucci’s alleged involvement in the December 2020 murder of an Atlanta man.
In regards to Donald Trump‘s legal case in Georgia, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is accusing the former president of trying to pressure Georgia officials to overturn the state’s 2020 election results by allegedly scheming to send a roster of fake pro-Trumpers in place of those won by President Joe Biden.
“I am a passionate advocate against injustice and will not deny that; however, where I see a misuse and abuse of power I feel compelled to act,” he said. “I may differ politically from many of my clients, but that doesn’t change my commitment to defend against wrongful investigations.”
Check Out Photos of Drew Findling With Some of His Famous Hip-Hop Clients
These Rappers School You on the Best Ways to Get to the Bag
Lil Baby, Kendrick Lamar, Drake and more.
- Gucci Opens Boutique in Downtown Detroit
- Robbed Gucci-Loving Pastor Challenges Comedian D.L. Hughley to Boxing Duel
- Trump hires Gucci Mane’s lawyer to handle “smoke” in Georgia criminal probe I MSNBC
- Jacqueline Fernandez's gifts from conman include a Mini-Cooper, diamond jewellery, Gucci, Chanel bags : Report | Indiablooms
- Gucci opens store in downtown Detroit