Who will be the Best Dressed Lady at this year’s Black Tie Charity Ball in Tullamore next month?
The Best Dressed Lady will win prizes totalling €1,000, sponsored by Dolans Pharmacy, Cloud 9 Travel, Flowers by Lisa, B@B and Dinner for 2 in the Bridge House Hotel, Urba, Ritzys, Kode and others.
The Black Tie Charity Ball, which is hosted by Power4Good Ireland and Accessible Counselling Tullamore (ACT) takes place this year in the Bridge House Hotel, on Saturday, December 2. The sponsors this year are Hugo Loonam Motors and Tullamore Credit Union.
The very popular social get together includes a drinks reception at 7pm in the hotel lobby, with music by Joe Coyne and Robbie Spain followed by a four course meal and wine.
The Secrets will provide musical entertainment, and will be followed by a DJ and a late bar with music by Dickie Donnelly.
There will be spot prizes including vouchers for hair, beauty, fitness, and much more.
Tickets are 85 euros each. and large tables are available for Christmas parties.
Tickets are available from the Power4Good Charity Shop, Main Street, Kilbride Plaza, Tullamore and River Street, Clara. 085 7720550. Accessible Counselling Tullamore (ACT) call Lisa, 057 9352879 and Molly 087 2914302.
- Viral Anthropologie Somerset dress is on sale for almost 50% off today only
- Jennifer Lopez's feathery wedding dress and XXL veil are so beaut
- The First Look at Jennifer Lopez's Georgia Wedding Dress Is Here and Breathtaking
- The Best Linen Dresses To Keep You Cool All Summer
- Jennifer Lopez's feathery wedding dress is next level heaven